Mudjimba Beach Holiday Park
Mudjimba Beach Holiday Park is a hidden oasis for travellers. Nestled between the Mudjimba Surf Beach and the Maroochy River, the park offers visitors a tranquil setting. Each site is a private, peaceful haven far away from the bustling crowds.
Set amongst manicured lawns and gardens, the covered pool area is a perfect location to relax and unwind or play with the kids.
For visitors wanting to leave the sanctuary of the park, there are some excellent local fishing spots, as well as walking tracks,bike paths and for the surfer - some serious waves. Stroll along the pure white sand and find a quiet and private spot amongst the grassy dunes, or settle down for some lunch at the many picnic facilities under the shady trees.
Mudjimba Beach Holiday Park also accepts dogs on application. Please peruse the Dog Friendly / Conditions of Acceptance document for your information and consideration prior to making an application.
The delights of this gem of a holiday park await you. What are you waiting for?
Facilities at the park include:
- 123 powered tourist caravan sites
- 29 un-powered tent sites
- 3 villas( 1x 2 bedroom, 2x 1 bedroom – one of which is easy access PWD compliant)
- swimming pool
- 2 amenity buildings, including baby bath
- 2 laundry facilities – with coin operated washing machines and driers
- toilet/ shower facilities for the disabled (view photos: outside access, villa, bathroom)
- tourist information
- party ice for sale
- wireless internet hotspot
- dog friendly, on application - please contact Park on (07) 5448 7157 to book
Things to do near the park include:
- beach walking
- bush walking track
- shopping at Sunshine Plaza Shopping Centre
- bike paths
- visiting the Mudjimba RSL club
- mobile library
Click to download: