Maroochydore Beach Holiday Park
Listen to the sounds of the waves and breathe in the salty ocean air at Maroochydore Beach Holiday Park. There is nothing between you and the ocean, with a walkway straight to one of the most magnificent beaches on the Coast.
Maroochydore’s patrolled beach offers surfers some magnificent waves and the waters of the Maroochy River’s estuary are simply perfect for young swimmers, boaters, water skiers and fishers.
Families will love the abundance of parks, bbq and picnic facilities and the park is situated next to one of the coast’s largest Surf Clubs. Drop in for a great meal or a drink at the Surf Club or RSL with family and friends or sample some of the restaurants in the area.
Facilities at the park include:
- 117 powered caravan and camp sites with water and most with sullage points
- 6 villas (3 x 2 bedroom, 3 x 1 bedroom – plus one large easy access PWD compliant and a studio unit)
- amenity buildings including baby bath plus toilet/ shower facilities for the disabled
- laundry facilities – with coin operated washing machines and driers
- LPG and party ice for sale
- wireless internet hotspot
- undercover shelter with tables and chairs and large BBQ
Things to do around (outside) the park include:
- swim and surf at the patrolled beach
- dine in the adjacent restaurants, Maroochydore Surf Club or RSL club
- next to the Tourist Information Centre
- shopping at Sunshine Plaza Shopping Centre
- children’s playground
- bike paths
- lawn bowls – Maroochydore Beach Bowls club only 500 metres from the park entrance
Click to download: