Dicky Beach Family Holiday Park
Fancy direct access to one of the Sunshine Coast’s most spectacular beaches? Dicky Beach Holiday Park is located on the beachfront at Caloundra's Dicky Beach and has a variety of accommodation, ranging from camping to caravans as well as studio units.
Enjoy the swimming pool, full size tennis court, children’s playground, BBQs and the recreation room or visit the surrounding Caloundra beaches - Kings Beach, Bullock Beach and Golden Beach.
There is fabulous fishing and a number of bike paths to explore the area. Visit the Dicky Beach Surf Club for a meal or enjoy the many restaurants in the area.
Dicky Beach Holiday Park provides you with a relaxed family atmosphere and with so much to do; you’ll want to come back again and again.
Facilities at the park include:
- 84 powered tourist caravan sites – (11 with absolute water views)
- 53 un-powered tent sites
- 12 self-contained motel style units
- swimming pool
- tennis court (full size)
- camp kitchen
- children’s playground
- 3 amenity buildings
- 3 laundry facilities – with coin operated washing machines and driers
- toilet/shower facilities for the disabled (view photos: unit, bathroom)
- recreation room (view photo)
- direct access to patrolled beach
- free WiFi
Things to do near the park include:
- Swimming at the patrolled beach – direct access to the beach from the park
- Stroll along the coastal pathway with great views
- Visit Caloundra beaches – Kings Beach, Bullock Beach and Golden Beach
- bike paths
- Dicky Beach Surf Club and other restaurants
- Skate park 50 metres away