Cotton Tree Holiday Park
The best of both worlds awaits you at Cotton Tree Holiday Park, two holiday destinations in one. There is direct access to the Maroochy River and the stunning Maroochydore Beach.
Surf the waves at the beach or make use of the calmer waters of the river by windsurfing or sailing. Maroochy River is an angler’s delight with great fishing all year round. And if that doesn’t tempt you, the Cotton Tree Swimming Pool complex, with 50m and 25m pools, is located right next door to the Park.
Dine or shop at one of Cotton Tree's many local cafes, restaurants or boutiques.
Enjoy a riverside barbecue with family and friends on one of the BBQs whilst watching the sun set over the Maroochy River or retreat to a quiet spot to relax and enjoy the tranquillity. With over eight hectres of manicured beach and riverfront land there is a spacious and shady place for everyone.
Facilities at the park include:
- 372 powered tourist caravan sites (24 absolute waterfront)
- 29 un-powered tent sites – located right on the waterfront
- 9 Deluxe Villas – 6 x 2 bedroom, 3x 1 bedroom (2 of which are easy access PWD compliant)
- A four bedroom Beach House
- 5 amenity buildings
- 3 laundry facilities – with coin operated washing machines and driers
- Baby facilities including bath and change table
- LPG and party ice, bait for sale
- Wireless internet hotspot
- Direct access to Maroochy river
Things to do near the park include:
- Swimming, surfing, playing on the patrolled Maroochydore Beach or banks of Maroochy river
- Visiting the Maroochydore Surf Club, or Maroochydore RSL for a delicious meal and great atmosphere
- Swimming in the Cotton Tree Swimming Pool complex just next door
- Shopping at Sunshine Plaza Shopping Centre
- Bike paths
- Lawn bowls – Maroochydore Beach Bowls Club only 100 metres from the entrance
- Choice of restaurants
Click to download:
- Cotton Tree Holiday Park sitemap and park rules (PDF, 1486KB)