Coolum Beach Holiday Park
Now Open - Coolum Beach Holiday Park New Powered Tourist Sites section
Work has now completed and the new powered sites section of Coolum Beach Holiday Park is now open for use. Positive feedback has been received from customers who had the first opportunity to use the new powered sites during the G20 long weekend.
View the Concept Masterplan:
Coolum Beach is undoubtedly the quintessential Australian surf beach and what better way to enjoy it than staying on absolute beach frontage at the Coolum Beach Holiday Park. Sites with direct access to the patrolled surf of Coolum Beach make this park one of the Sunshine Coast’s most popular camping and caravan destinations.
Located next to the Surf Club, Coolum Beach Park is set on ten acres of pristine beachfront land. Wander along the soft white sand and listen to the sounds of the waves or find a shady spot to relax and unwind under the Pandanus trees and Casuarinas.
The park is in easy walking distance to shops and restaurants, as well as the Surf Club and the Coolum Beach Bowls.
Stroll along the headland boardwalk, cycle along the designated bike paths, take your pick of two nearby golf courses or walk to the top of Mt Coolum and take in the spectacular views across the Sunshine Coast. There is plenty of excitement for everyone.
Coolum Beach Holiday Park also accepts dogs on application. Please peruse the Dog Friendly / Conditions of Acceptance document for your information and consideration prior to making an application.
Facilities at the park include:
- powered tourist caravan sites
- 6 villas (1 x 2 bedroom, 5 x 1 bedroom – one of which is easy access PWD compliant)
- Baby facilities including bath and change table
- LPG and party ice for sale
- Wireless internet hotspot
- Modern camp kitchen – with fridge, bbqs and hotplates – seating for 32 people
- 3 amenity buildings
- 2 laundry areas with coin operated washing machines and driers
- Tourist information
- Direct access to patrolled beach
- Dog friendly, on application - please contact Park on (07) 5446 1474 to book
Things to do near the park include:
- Swimming / walking / relaxing at the Coolum Beach patrolled beach
- Lawn bowls – Coolum Beach Bowls club only 50 metres from the entrance
- Walk to the top of Mt Coolum and see the spectacular views across the Sunshine Coast
- Boardwalk along the headland
- Bingo Tuesday and Thursday mornings at the surf club
- Restaurants / cafes / clubs – including Coffee Club and McDonalds across the road, Coolum Beach Surf Club next door plus Coolum Beach Bowls Club
- Bike paths
Click to download:
- Coolum Beach Holiday Park sitemap and park rules (PDF, 1398KB)